Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL 10

To: "CQ Contest List" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL 10
From: PY2NY Gmail <py2ny.vitor@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 10:15:24 -0200
Not, for sure! On last 2 or 3 years, I don´t remember,
I did ARRL 10m Contest at QRP class, due a lot of
social commitments. Now, will be the same, and I am
sure that will be possible to do, at least, 20 or 30
QSOs. I can imagine if you go there with 100 or
1.000 watts !!
We need to try and we need to show to Madam
Propagation that nothing can stop us hi hi hi...
PY2NY