Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL 10

To: "'Jimmy O. Floyd'" <nq4u@mtars.org>, "'CQ Contest List'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL 10
From: "W4ZW" <w4zw@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 13:45:21 -0500
I, too, will be on from our new Pine View School Amateur radio Club, W4PVC,
with 8 new students who were licensed last week.  We did a little "how to
radio" last week, and this Sunday from 2-5 EST we'll be on 10 meters, (and
maybe 15 or 20 if the band is dead!)

Look for us, 8th grade through 11th graders.

Jon Hamlet, W4ZW
Trustee of W4PVC, Pine View School Amateur Radio Club
602 South Casey Key Road
Nokomis, FL 34275
(941) 485-9900