Re: [CQ-Contest] Log checking and deadlines

To: "'Pete Smith'" <n4zr@contesting.com>, "'Tree'" <tree@kkn.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Log checking and deadlines
From: "W0MU Mike Fatchett" <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 14:30:29 -0700
I am all for publishing the date the log was received.  I think it is a
great idea!

There are very few places in the world where there is no internet access.
C'mon folks get those logs in.

I would support shorter log deadlines.

Those that are going to have a problem with a delaine can make a formal
request for an extension of X number of days with a REAL reason for a
delayed log.  If there was a way to further scrutinize a log any late logs
should be looked at far more closely especially if they end up being a
winning entry.

Log massaging/manipulation needs to go.

Mike W0MU