Re: [CQ-Contest] Where were they?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Where were they?
From: steve.root@culligan4water.com
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 13:25:17 +0000
Rick,

Imagine a contest where no one answers your CQ's and you get beat every time
you call someone. Does that sound like fun? It's awful, and that also describes
Sprint from up here. With the current lack of sunspots even 40 meters is gone
for the night well BEFORE the contest even starts. Even during "good years",
0000Z is much too late for us 20 meters.

73 Steve K0SR