Re: [CQ-Contest] PU2FAN apologizes about selfspoting.

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] PU2FAN apologizes about selfspoting.
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 17:58:24 -0500
Cheating?  Who accused him of cheating?

No, I read the information from K1TTT, and the follow-up from the boys in
Brazil as more on the lines of recognizing that an error had occurred, and
bringing it to the attention of PU2FAN so that he was (a) aware of the error,
and thus (b) not make the same error again.

If nobody tells him, how will he know?  And if he doesn't know, how will he
ever stop making the same mistake?

Isn't that what the essence of contesters helping contesters is all about?

Sheesh.