Re: [CQ-Contest] PU2FAN apologizes about selfspoting.

To: "'Chris Smith'" <mi0lll@btinternet.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] PU2FAN apologizes about selfspoting.
From: "W0MU Mike Fatchett" <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 09:09:58 -0700
I think Dave's post worked perfectly.  Some local hams contacted him and
explained the situation and now the young man understands.  He also just met
some folks that might be able to get help him learn more etc.  In this case,
I think we were able to take a big situation and make it into a good one.

Nothing against the contest sponsors but do you really expect them to
contact each and every case of questionable activity and discuss the
situation?  That is not going to happen.

I would go even further with Dave's report and include it with official
results.

Mike W0MU

never get over." Ben Franklin