Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX OffTimes

To: "David Levine" <david@levinecentral.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX OffTimes
From: "Rex Maner" <k7qq@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 03:32:35 -0000
Try this on for size,

I was at the radio ready to go and a wind storm took the power out for 35
min, when I get power back it take's another 10 minutes to get the radio and
amp going along with the computer.

Now ::  Am I operating for those 45 minutes or do I still have a requirement
to take another 15 minutes before I can count the time off or start the
contest if I start at 0045 and loose those 45 minutes as time off ??

Is this to be consider  OFF time ??

Quack