Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX OffTimes

To: "'Rex Maner'" <k7qq@netzero.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX OffTimes
From: "David Levine" <david@levinecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 07:32:59 -0400
Rex,

Maybe you responded before reading some follow-up posts, but stop worry
about "OFF time" and count your operating time. Operating time is 36 hours
from when you start unless you don't log a contact for 60 mins or more in
which case you are considered not to be operating. What you do before your
first Q and after your last Q isn't part of any determination.

So instead of thinking about it as being "off" for 12 hours, look at is as
operating for up to 36 hours.

David - K2DSL