Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX Multi-Single Question

To: "'Dana Roode'" <dana.roode@gmail.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX Multi-Single Question
From: "W0MU Mike Fatchett" <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 09:18:50 -0600
Yes you can have a second transmitter that can only work multipliers on a
different band.  Once it makes a contact on that band it must stay on that
band for 10 minutes before working another multiplier on another band. The
mult station may only work multipliers and not run.

N1MM can handle marking in the log with which transmitter made the contact,
assuming you have a computer hooked up to the mult radio.  I would expect
that other logging programs can do the same.

CC Packet Cluster W0MU-1
W0MU.NET or  67.40.148.194

never get over." Ben Franklin