Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX Multi-Single Question

To: "Dana Roode" <dana.roode@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX Multi-Single Question
From: w5ov@w5ov.com
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 12:04:14 -0400 (EDT)
Dana,

The multi-single rules for WPX are now the same as for CQWW.

The use of a second band (with a second radio) is allowed but you can only
log new multipliers on that second band - and you have to stay there for
10 minutes. In WPX, this is a whole lot of fun for the mult station since
there are so many prefixes available now.

73,
Bob W5OV
(NJ5DX in WPX)