Re: [CQ-Contest] Station Inspections

To: KI9A@aol.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Station Inspections
From: Steve Sacco NN4X <nn4x@embarqmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 11:10:57 -0400
Well...they're not "random" - the competitor would be warned that there
may be a visit.

If they're KNOWN cheaters, why not make an effort to eradicate them, or
put them on the path of playing by the rules?

If cheaters are allowed to continue to gain the the "official
honor/glory", that diminishes the the significance of the event for us all.

73,
Steve
NN4X
EL98jh