Re: [CQ-Contest] Techniques of Ye Olden Days

To: Greg - N3ZL <n3zl.radio@gmail.com>,cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Techniques of Ye Olden Days
From: Mike Fulcher <kc7vmike@q.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 15:56:54 +0000
HI Greg,

I write left handed so I've always sent with my right hand.  Same
goes for the keyboard.  I key the characters with my left hand while
sending with my right hand.  It is a good skill to master and makes
you more flexible.  Keep at it until it becomes natural.  (I have no
desire to go back to the manual logging, especially dupe sheets!)

Mike
KC7V