Re: [CQ-Contest] Techniques of Ye Olden Days

To: doug smith <dougw9wi@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Techniques of Ye Olden Days
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 20:48:00 -0500
see,  thats where i don't understand,

I have been contesting since 75,  and if i were to use a dupe sheet, and
I still do if i'm just playing in a contest for fun and not going to
enter, just giving contacts away.  i still use paper. and it's the exact
same one as i used in 75,,  alphabet across the top,  numbers down the
side.  my call would go in the 9S block, prefixes or anything else
combination has no mater  last number/firstletter

Joe WB9SBD