Re: [CQ-Contest] Do We ever need this?

To: Gediminas Lucinskas <LY3BA@takas.lt>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Do We ever need this?
From: Steve Lott <lottsphoto@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 08:21:29 -0500
*We expect contesters announcing somewhere their Contest plans in advance,
especially those intending to operate Low Power, QRPp, claiming unassisted.*

I understand that to me on DX bulletins and/or other News sites
like Radio-Sport.net , the ARRL Contest Reflector written by N0AX and even
your own website or Blog etc

73
kg5vk
steve