Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Musings...

To: "'Nate Bargmann'" <n0nb@n0nb.us>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Musings...
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 02:34:21 -0000
I have far more respect for guys who ask me to QRS than for those who try to
fake it!

Here is a good way to do it.

CQ SS K5ZD

DE N0XXX QRS

I would drop my sending speed to match that of the station that called and
send the exchange.

It is far more efficient to slow down and send everything once, than send
bits and pieces multiple times.

Randy, K5ZD