Re: [CQ-Contest] How unethical is this?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] How unethical is this?
From: "Mike N0HI" <mike@n0hi.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 08:39:01 -0700
What you suggest might be unethical in some situations, but I think getting
new or otherwise inactive hams on the air balances out the equation.  If you
are angling for a top spot, you could bring yourself under more scrutiny,
but I would not be concerned otherwise.  I find it difficult to believe
anyone would fault you for trying to rally more interest in contesting
(y'all know we need more), especially five Q's that I can only presume are
in the same section.  Start lining up Q's with your friends in the Dakotas
on the other hand, and we'll start whining!

--
Mike DeChristopher, N0HI
http://www.n0hi.net