Re: [WriteLog] K1EL Winkeyer USB Problems

To: jmaass@k8nd.com, cq-contest@contesting.com, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] K1EL Winkeyer USB Problems
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 16:49:11 EST
GOOD JOB.  I woas working on adding a new club call to my existing
WinKeyer and was having no luck.  My friend Jerry  Immediately spotted  the
problem. I was using WINkeyer2 program and he reminded me I must use the
WK2MGR
program.  Instant  fix..yea!!

Tom

N6AJR

In a message dated 11/20/2009 1:48:22 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,