Re: [CQ-Contest] Is it time to reevaluate CQWW Scoring Rules?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Is it time to reevaluate CQWW Scoring Rules?
From: <w1md@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 16:21:39 -0500
Dave,

I guess from the same place that N6TJ does...although Mr. Niger is much more
eloquent in his posting...and gets the sentiment of what I was trying to
say...only head said it more clearly (thanks Jim).

FYI...never said "you" were comparing CQ to ARRL...read closely...and building
a MEGA station does not automatically guarantee a win...which is I guess why
you are looking to change the rules...

W1MD