Re: [CQ-Contest] Question about USB to Serial (DB9) port adapters

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Question about USB to Serial (DB9) port adapters
From: VK4TI <vk4ti@wia.org.au>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 11:30:35 -0800 (PST)
I bought several Keyspan units (4 port) and they are in use at VK7ZE, VK7XX,
VK6AA (VK2IA) and VK4TI everyone has reported them as reliable in differing
RF environments..

They are used as the basis of SO2R type configurations or single radio ...

I use mine as SO2R FSK and CW keying and it works great..for USB RTTY audio
SO2R, I used a Behringer UAC202..

Regards

VK4TI