Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Rookie Contest

To: "'John Geiger'" <aa5jg@yahoo.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "'Charlie Gallo'" <Charlie@TheGallos.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Rookie Contest
From: "Bob AD5VJ" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 08:50:36 -0600
It is true most people have a computer at home, but I run into many and hear
many who do not know more than to use internet explorer or yahoo mail.

The computers are there, but what about the proficiency, my experience is
that it is lacking sorely.

Also, let's think of disabled persons who may not be able to see or
manipulate the computer appropriately.

73,
Bob AD5VJ