Re: [CQ-Contest] USA stations in ARRL DX

To: f5vhj@orange.fr
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] USA stations in ARRL DX
From: KI9A@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 07:02:46 EST
As contesters, we are always being called arrogant, among other names.
Ignoring a station would just solidify that  arrogance.  We need  a positive
image among non contesters, ignoring a calling station isn't the  way to do
it.

Work 'em.

73- Chuck KI9A

In a message dated 2/24/2010 5:52:26 A.M. Central Standard Time,