Re: [CQ-Contest] Reverse Beacon Network - too much success?

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com, Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Reverse Beacon Network - too much success?
From: George Vlachopoulos <sv1rp@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 17:39:48 -0800 (PST)
Dear Paul,
I do agree with your sayings. CW Contest is to work it with our ears, not
machines, not skimmers, not anything.
Maybe a bit cluster for 5-10 Mult.  its OK inside our contest edges and our fun.
Why we run a CW contest ???  For our fun and to enjoy our amateur lives. Our
hobby, our passion. CW . That's all.

73,

Vlachopoulos George

SV1RP, RAAG Contest Manager

A1 Op. & One of SX1L-YK9SV-J49I-CS9L-CR3L