[CQ-Contest] NICE TS 850S TS-850SAT -- interesting rig for contesting

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, Bob AD5VJ <ad5vj@ad5vj.com>, k8gt@mi.rr.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NICE TS 850S TS-850SAT -- interesting rig for contesting
From: Muniz Pepy <py2zy@ymail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 13:16:56 -0700 (PDT)
HELLO BOB...

Hello friend bob, I agree with you, I bought a ts 850s to 3 months, this is the
first contest that I operate, I am in a residential location very noise,
already passed by here ic 746, ft 920 ft and 897D, currently the NB the system
ts 850 solve my poblems, was the one who allowed me to go away with the noise.
I do not know if it was my luck, I will make an assessment of longer, I agree
with you. Very good .. I did not use filters, only a 5 element yagi for 10
meters band, who had the courage to use on 15 meters. was too much for me, 8
hours of operation 500 contacts ... I called everyone who responded,
not directivity some 15 meters, only 10 meters because it was designed to 28mhz
... I found the radio incredible ... due to the low price. I know you have much
better equipment, more ts 850s I attended ...

5 elem Yagi, 28mhz / 22 - meters
Ts 850s
2 Computers
I did not use CAT system.
90% of contacts on 15 meters
10% of contacts on 10 meters
500 CONTACTS - BAD CONDITIONS....
unfortunately due to work could not operate longer

73 all

PY2ZY - Muniz - Cantereira Dx Group
http://cantareiradx.com

CDX # 0001