Re: [CQ-Contest] A new "DX cluster" experience for contesters

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] A new "DX cluster" experience for contesters
From: "WT2P - C. Fred Johnson" <fredwt2p@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 12:29:10 -0400
What if I combine my skills of combing the bands in addition to using
the new technology? You mean to tell me that being licensed since 1994
was just a total waste of time, I am considered a "lesser" operator?
Come on.

In my industry, if you don't embrace technology, it's usually the other
way around and eventually you are shown the door.

I guess in order to get my "better" operator status back, I need to
bring back the old hammarlund rx and the heathkit radio from 1995 and
try to compete in a contest with a paper and pen?

wt2p