Re: [CQ-Contest] RTTY Contests

To: Bill Coleman <aa4lr@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RTTY Contests
From: Tom Haavisto <kamham69@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 07:05:48 -0400
Two things I would add here

With N1MM, don't let the price fool you - its a great program that
happens to have no cost associated with it.

Check out http://www.nccc.cc/webinars.html

The NCCC did a great webinar for installing MMTTY with N1MM, and walks
you through all the steps to make them work together.

I tried a number of times, and always ran into one problem or another.
 In the end, it turned out to be a number of issues that were the
stumbling block for me.  Anyway - the webinar was able to walk me
through all the necessary steps to make them work together.

Tom - VE3CX