[CQ-Contest] One more shameless plug!

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] One more shameless plug!
From: "KC4HW" <kc4hw@centurytel.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 15:06:35 -0500
Hey Everyone,

AQP Tomorrow!

We have all 67 counties that will be active.

We have 12 mobiles that will be active in tons of counties.

We have three Rover stations that will be operating field day style and
then picking up stakes moving to another county and setting up again.

Additionally we have two portable stations.  One will be operating from
Macon and the other will be in Hale county.

There are atleast 4 club stations being activated throughout Alabama.

We have 25 plaques that can be awarded.  Certificates galore!

This is shaping up to be the best AQP ever!

Rules and Information at http://www.AlabamaQSOParty.org

County Activity listed at
http://www.alabamaqsoparty.org/2010/countyactivity.html

Southern Style Ham Radio.  Y'all Come!