Re: [CQ-Contest] List of WRTC stations / Results /Overspotting, and its

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] List of WRTC stations / Results /Overspotting, and its impact
From: "Richard F DiDonna NN3W" <richnn3w@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 19:40:08 -0400
From: "David Gilbert" <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2010 2:06 PM
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] List of WRTC stations / Results /Overspotting, and
its impact

> I'm sympathetic to this issue and I found the per-game exhortations from
> UA9BA to be distasteful, but I don't think that it is practical or even
> desirable to try to filter WRTC spots.

Hate to say it, but for about 70% of the QSOs made  by WRTCs, the issue of
spotting and cheerleading is already moot - courtesy of Skimmer.  If you
were Multi-single or entered assisted, you had full access to the Cluster
and Skimmer.  And, Skimmer (as far as we know) doesn't cheerlead....

73 Rich NN3W