Re: [CQ-Contest] The Meaning of Assisted

To: "CQ-Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The Meaning of Assisted
From: "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 03:58:56 -0400
N0AX wrote: "The word "Assisted" is too broad.  That's why the ARRL is
gradually changing over to the word "Unlimited" so that this misdirected
argument about "assistance" doesn't come up over and over and over and
over."

I'm not an attorney, don't play one on TV, don't even know one personally!
If/when, and it may be close at hand, the time comes that I need to consult
an attorney to determine if I'm operating within the guidelines of the
category that I'm entering, it's time for me to establish my own
category....."gone fishing"

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW