Re: [CQ-Contest] The Meaning of Assisted

To: "Radio K0HB" <kzerohb@gmail.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The Meaning of Assisted
From: "Jim Neiger" <n6tj@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 20:19:25 -0700
I was dreading that reply, Hans.  But I just knew that someone as
'thoughtful and creative' as you,  would nail me with that one.  Doggone it,
now I'm going to have to put my failing memory to work.  Let's see, let me
try and go back just the past 30 years, since I'm going to guess it's
probably taken you that long to make 47,000 QSO's.  You'll have to fill us
in and  tell us what computer you may have been using in 1980.

Not in any special order, and again I'm sure I'll forget a few, but these
are the contest calls I've used since 1980, that just may, or may not, have
worked their way into your log.  Please let me know if I've been so
fortunate.

Thanks and Vy 73,  Jim  N6TJ

KH7R    KH7Q   KH6ZN   KH7X    8P6CW    9Y4AA    JY7Z    D44BC    SU1ER
EA9UK    EA9KF    AM8ZS     W6AM    W6RJ    N6TJ    TO4A   ZF2TJ   ZX5J
PT5A    ZD8Z   W6HX    W6MKB    KV4FZ    KP2A    8P6J    P40T   IR8A   OJ2F
NP3U  T77C   TI1C   XE2SI    V29J   ZW5B

whew, I'm outta gas, just thinking of all the butt-in-the-seats it took me
to get there, and to work you, Hans.

How did we make out?

TJ