Re: [CQ-Contest] The Meaning of Assisted

To: dougw9wi@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The Meaning of Assisted
From: richnn3w@verizon.net
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 12:49:48 -0500 (CDT)
I've used Skimmer in contests - in WAE CW which is allowed for any category
single op and in IARU as part of a multi op.

I cannot, for the life of me, imagine how ANYONE could consider Skimmer to NOT
be an assistance aid.  You have the entire bandmap laid out for you without
your mind doing anything.  It is a complete game changer and should NOT be ever
placed into the same category as an unassisted operator doing all the operating
and listening by himself.

73 Rich NN3W