Re: [CQ-Contest] SS CW question

To: Kelly Taylor <theroadtrip@mts.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS CW question
From: John Geiger <aa5jg@fidmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 15:01:58 -0600
But if it doesn't matter, and can't be enforced, why put it in the rules?
Why not have the rules state:

"The check is any 2 digit number the operator chooses, which must stay
consistent throughout the contest?"  That way the rules would be consistent
with the ARRL's way of actually running the contest.

73s John AA5JG