Re: [CQ-Contest] SS CW question

To: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS CW question
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 05:12:27 -0500
Some of us manage to use the databases and still catch changes when they
come in, even from the folks who work so hard to trip us up.  Since
there's nothing to be gained from changing your check every year, I have
to conclude when someone changes one digit every year they're just being
snarky.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
reversebeacon.blogspot.com,