Re: [CQ-Contest] question for SS pre-fill users

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] question for SS pre-fill users
From: Michael Dinkelman <mwdink@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 13:29:11 -0800 (PST)
well I've had three people tell me what their prefill indicates and it's all
the
correct

info so maybe the problem is on my end - maybe I need to add some more
space between the check and the rest of the exchange info or even slow
down that part of the exchange.

appreciate the help guys - always trying to improve my operation
thanks to all who took the time
cheers
dink, n7wa
.