Re: [CQ-Contest] Frustration this weekend.....

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Frustration this weekend.....
From: Todd Atkins <toddatkins@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 17:39:22 -0500
These guys would work more stations if they'd just id more frequently.
Oftentimes I'd run across one of these mystery stations that refused
to ID but as soon as he did, WHAM a whole horde of guys calling. And
unless it's some needed mult. in a difficult location, I'm not
sticking around. I don't need to fight a pile-up for a common
entity/zone. I suspect I'm not the only one that moves on rapidly in
these situations.

-Todd/KN4QD