Re: [CQ-Contest] Frustration this weekend.....

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Frustration this weekend.....
From: "Albert Crespo" <f5vhj@orange.fr>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 09:37:10 -0000
How do you have 300 QSO rate per hour? Just do not ID. If you do, the rate
goes down. Must be why I have such lousy rate (6W1RY, TO5A,NH7A).
If Mr. Bozo wants to send his call every three minutes because everybody is
using packet and they know his call, and  he can keep up his rate, great for
him. He  just won't be in my log. I can easily find something else to do
then listen for his call sign.
Why get upset because of some lid?
Aloha, Al