Re: [CQ-Contest] Frustration this weekend.....

To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Frustration this weekend.....
From: "N7mal" <n7mal@citlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 00:19:27 -0000
Shane, et al, there is a very simple solution to this problem.
CQ needs to adopt something similar to the SS exchange and make the call a
MANDATORY part of the exchange.
Something like this would not take more than a second:
de N7MAL  5NN T3
The call at the beginning would be mandatory.
Best 73

MAL
N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ