Re: [CQ-Contest] [Bulk] Frustration this weekend.....

To: "Shane Mattson--"@contesting.com>K1ZR <k1zr@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [Bulk] Frustration this weekend.....
From: Bill Coleman <aa4lr@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 22:23:04 -0500
On Nov 29, 2010, at 12:57 PM, Shane Mattson-->K1ZR wrote:

> Is it me or is the issue with DX signing their call sign once every 1-3
> minutes (sometimes more!) getting extremely frustrating?

It's not you. The situation is already beyond frustrating. On phone I generally
go ahead and work them and then ask for their call. Sure, that takes more time,
but it's a false economy for most stations not to sign at least every other QSO.

A rule change requiring signing every Q would be nice....

Web: http://boringhamradiopart.blogspot.com
            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901