Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP CW - Jan 8-9

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP CW - Jan 8-9
From: "Jeffrey Clarke" <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 21:44:23 -0500
Seems pretty stupid to have two contests sponsored by ARRL on the same
weekend. The ARRL RTTY contest will probably take away participants from the
NAQP CW anyway.

The fact is that RTTY contesting is growing where as CW contests are
declining in participation.   Every time there is a debate about RTTY vs. CW
contests you can count on a someone to point out that the RTTY contest was
scheduled on that weekend first.  Just reschedule the CW contests that
conflict (NAQP and Sprint) to another weekend so I can enjoy my preferred
mode of contesting which is CW. Please no flames. I'm not anti-RTTY.

Jeff KU8E