Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP CW - Jan 8-9

To: "k3lr@k3lr.com" <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP CW - Jan 8-9
From: "Rick Lindquist, WW3DE" <ww3de@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 13:46:04 -0500
Can't we all just get along?

If you have time to get worked up about this sort of thing, you have way too
much time on your hands. Pick your event, and try your best to work around the
other activity.

If this is a handicap, then keep in mind that everyone is facing the same
obstacle. This is not the first time two events have conflicted. This also
should not be a debate about which mode is more popular, ergo more deserving.

Now, surely there are other things to discuss. No flames, please.

73 and, hey, be careful out there!

Rick / WW3DE