Re: [CQ-Contest] 1st legal limit amplifier

To: n6win73@gmail.com, sccc@contesting.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 1st legal limit amplifier
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 22:37:28 EST
Tim,

I use the fully auto-tuned Acom 2000A amp.  Expensive, but very solid  and
reliable.  (1500w all day long and night time too!) I have had mine for  7+
years, and it has never missed a lick. At various times, I have driven  it
from an Icom Pro2, Pro3 and an Elecraft K3 with no problems.

I use it with the Acom 2000S automatic antenna switch which is also a very
solid piece of gear.

73, George, K5KG

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 12/16/2010 8:58:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,