Re: [CQ-Contest] Revised 2011 NAQP Rules - while we're at it....

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Revised 2011 NAQP Rules - while we're at it....
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 19:16:31 -0600
Yesterday while at Barnes & Noble, I sat down to browse through an
interesting book about the formation of state boundaries as the USA grew
from east to west. There were interesting tales about the states that
"might have been", had the chips fallen slightly different in some
instances.

For example, we could have had Acadia, Chippewa, Franklin, and even
Hazard on our states list, to name a few. And as long as we have
Washington, we might of also had the states of Jefferson and Lincoln
too. And my personal favorite, "Yazoo!"

http://www.amazon.com/Lost-States-Stories-Texlahoma-Transylvania/dp/1594744106

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN