Re: [CQ-Contest] RDXC updated FAQ - Remote operation

To: <kzerohb@gmail.com>, "'Paul O'Kane'" <pokane@ei5di.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RDXC updated FAQ - Remote operation
From: "W4ZW" <w4zw@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 20:03:49 -0700
Advantages??

When Murphy comes to visit, the remote station is SOL. And there are many
more things to go wrong with the remote station.

Remote HF stations are popular in Florida because most communities have
CCR's as all you contesters will discover when you retire to Florida.

Remote HF is the method of necessity for many retired hams in our Sunshine
state.

Jon Hamlet, W4ZW

Casey Key Island, Florida
"A little piece of paradise in the Gulf of Mexico"
Casey Key Island, Florida