[CQ-Contest] RDXC updated FAQ - Remote operation

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] RDXC updated FAQ - Remote operation
From: "Terry Burbidge" <terryburbidge@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 18:14:10 -0000

All this talk of remote operating has got me all fired up. I have remote
capability from my house to the shack with a fast connection. I'm going to
try it in a cw contest with my K3 and amp. I'll remote my skimmer too so I
can see what's going on.  Extending my shack to anywhere I want, setting up
and using complimentary technology, coping with latency (not too much I
guess?), all done with feet up in my cosy warm house. It's Just another
category. What's not to like?

Cheers,

Terry

G4MKP