Re: [CQ-Contest] RDXC updated FAQ - Remote operation

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RDXC updated FAQ - Remote operation
From: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 17:44:12 -0600
You guys are giving me so many reasons to take my top of the honour role
certificate and burn it.  It was bad enough when the ARRL allowed one to
move from one side of the country to the other and still keep the
countries/entities without starting over.  Now we are going to put remote
stations in every country/entity.  Traditional DXpeditioning will be just a
memory.
The challenge will be gone!  It's also called 'dumbing down'.  Welcome to
the new world of entitlement where everyone wins a gold medal.

Doug