Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC-2014 event scores for Russian DX Contest

To: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC-2014 event scores for Russian DX Contest
From: w5ov@w5ov.com
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 13:57:02 -0400
Hans set the stage for this discussion where he said that he's not one of
the top 3 that special rules do apply to in the RDXC contest and yet that
he's bothered by the rules that don't apply to him. This makes no sense to
me at all. That was the focus of my message.

If you have a problem with the premise, talk to Hans.

73,

Bob W5OV