Re: [CQ-Contest] Throwing the Baby Out With the Bathwater

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Throwing the Baby Out With the Bathwater
From: "Professional Home Inspections" <Paul@ProHomeInspector.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 14:33:33 -0400
It's real easy,

Compete in their contest, keeping within our FCC rules, complete
the following to comply with their rules:

11.12 Participants of Low Power and QRP categories must clearly
identify equipment used, as well as antenna types by band, ASL and
above ground elevation, type and length of coax cable. Use the
comments/soapbox of your Cabrillo log.

Send in your log. Let them figure out if I am remote or not, I may
or may not be physically located at the station.

Let their ambiguous language figure it out.

Paul K2DB