Re: [CQ-Contest] Leveling the playing field

To: CQ contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "David J. Sourdis - HK1A" <hk1kxa@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Leveling the playing field
From: vk4ti@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 17:24:54 -0700 (PDT)
Or to keep tradition retain the ARRL DX as is and create ANOTHER contest -
mixed modes SSB and CW close to the September equinox for 24 hours only using
grid squares and distance..

24 hours covers the shorter time frames proposed-

4 X 6 hour "sprints" inside the one test - allowing the time challenged to jump
on for a 6 hour spurt - or even two or three -

Allow duplicate contacts in each 6 hour section eg over 24 hours you can work
the same station 4 times

Distance based scoring

Trent VK4TI