Re: [CQ-Contest] Leveling the playing field

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Leveling the playing field
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 09:32:19 -0500
Some of the below is OK,  But this part,
"Allow duplicate contacts in each 6 hour section eg over 24 hours you
can work the same station 4 times"

This would be a nightmare for everything. Including Duping!
K9XYZ operates, from 0100 to 0700,  take a 1 hour break and gets back on
at 0800 and goes to 1400.
W9ABC  Is a short timer and only Operates  from 0400 till 1000.

W9ABC calls and works K9XYZ at 0600.

Later on K9XYZ calls to work W9ABC at 0800.

How is that worked? to K9XYZ it is a valid QSO  but to W9ABC it's a Dupe.

Joe WB9SBD