Re: [CQ-Contest] KR2Q - RX1CQ

To: "'Mats Strandberg'" <sm6lrr@gmail.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] KR2Q - RX1CQ
From: "Bob Naumann" <W5OV@W5OV.COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 05:54:16 -0500
Just to clear the "air" a bit on this, there are many logs that have no qsos
removed and the claimed scores remain unchanged.

A quick look shows:
                Claimed and
Call            Final Q
N6ML            518
DP4M            505
LY3CY           495
GW4BLE  474
K1TR            423
F6EWX           397
OK2ILD          394
G4WGE   385
VE2AWR  371
VA3DX           356
K9MMS   350

It seems that this is not so rare at all.

73,

Bob W5OV