Re: [CQ-Contest] KR2Q - RX1CQ

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] KR2Q - RX1CQ
From: Dick Flanagan <dick@k7vc.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 01:12:09 -0700
Field Card Checkers do not "determine if [any] award has actually been
earned."  They inspect and verify the contents of selected QSL cards.
The fact that a Field Card Checker has examined a given QSL card implies
nothing about the validity of any QSO purported to have taken place or
any awards that QSO might qualify someone for.  The card checkers simply
verify that the information supplied by the applicant is accurately
reflected by what is reported on the QSL card.  All other decisions are
made by the ARRL DXCC Desk.

Dick

--
Dick Flanagan K7VC